WHAT IS AN OWNERS CORPORATION
Previously known as “Body Corporate”, Owners Corporations are an administrative body made up of owners of a group of units or apartments of a strata building/development.
If you purchase a home which is part of an owners corporation, you have responsibility to act within the parameters of the law. The owners corporation can resolve to self-manage or they can appoint an owners corporation Manager. The Manager, is contracted by the Owners Corporation (group of owners) to perform all the functions on behalf of the owners.
OWNERS CORPORATION MANAGEMENT
We ensure that the Owners Corporations Act (2006) and Owners Corporations Regulations (2007) are properly adhered to. We arrange, call and attend to all matters for the Annual General Meeting and take the pain out of managing your owners corporation
Working with a panel of specialist Strata insurers to ensure the best value. Arrange and renew insurance policies and lodging of insurance claims on behalf of the Owners Corporation.
COMMON PROPERTY MAINTENANCE
Routine maintenance is carried out economically and on a timely basis. We undertake annual audits and request feedback on all trades contracted to work on our properties.
Invoices are sent to all owners and creditors paid on behalf of the Owners Corporation
Financial management is efficient, transparent and to the standard required by the regulations
COMMUNICATION & LOCAL KNOWLEDGE
At Bowman & Company, we see it as part of our role to be involved in the community in which we operate. We know our market and the people that live in our local community closely. Working within the Mornington Peninsula, based in Mornington, for over six years we have local knowledge of the area and the property market.
WHY BOWMAN & COMPANY?
- We quickly respond to all requests from Lot owners
- We Understand the importance of maintenance to manage your asset
- Efficient accounting and record keeping practices
- Managed by qualified and experience business managers
- After hours emergency building maintenance service
- Using Local tradesman which mean we respond quickly, we can be on site the same day if required.
- With a substantial portfolio we are able to negotiate substantial savings for electricity, security, fire and essential services contracts
- Our bulk buying power and business relationship with our insurance provider ensures that the best insurance rates and policy terms are obtained