This innovative and exciting company are about to make a big impression on the Mornington Peninsula. They have an opportunity for a hungry and energetic Real Estate Sales Consultants:
About the business and the role
Bowman and Company is looking for brilliant people with outstanding attitudes to join their proactive and dynamic sales team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
What the role Involves –
- Door knocking and telephone canvassing.
- Building a data base of home owners.
- Presenting to home owners and selling the benefits of Bowman & Company.
- Marketing and negotiating the sale of the vendor's home.
- Qualifying buyers.
- Conducting viewings and Open for Inspections.
- Weekly reporting to sellers.
Skills and experience
To be considered as a candidate, we are looking for people with:
- Great people skills
- Awesome "can do "attitude
- Hunger to succeed.
- Want to take control of their career
- Self motivated
- Aren't afraid of change or a challenge
Successful candidates will be required to meet the following criteria-
- Hold a current Agents Representative Certificate
- Have a current driver's licence and have access to a reliable, neat and clean car.
Are you a first class Property Manager committed to outstanding customer service?
Do you want to enjoy coming to work We are a young team whose aim is to building strong relationships with our clients.
We require a team player who excels in Property Management as we will need them to take on the position quickly and efficiently.
Attributes for the role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills encompassing typing, writing, grammar and oral communication
- A professional attitude and work ethic
- Time Management Skills
- Great Organisational Skills and Interpersonal skills
- Strong Team Player
- Well Presented and well-mannered at all times
- Ability to problem solve
- Consistent use of initiative
- Sufficient computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Able and willing to work a rotational Saturday roster
- Possess and share our vision to provide exceptional customer service
Applicants MUST have Agents Representative Certificate, available vehicle and license and applicable experience.
Working with the support of an experienced Property Management Department and the backing of an exceptional international brand, this role will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to take your Property Management career to the next level.
We are a young, enthusiastic and motivated team, enjoying growth in both our Property Management department and Sales department.
Must be a current Agents Representative or Licensed Estate Agent.
A wonderful new role for someone looking to work in a vibrant and professional environment.
Please email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
Business Development Manager
Key Selling Points:
Great New Role. Exciting Opportunity.
Rent roll growth, market appraisals, maintain client relationships, work closely with sales agents, general administration and marketing tasks.
We are a well established Real Estate company committed to the highest level of customer service and dedication to our clients. We require a driven, immaculately presented candidate to join our successful company to achieve growth of the property management department. It is crucial that you are an outgoing person with a "can do" attitude who thrives on seeking new business while developing and maintaining relationships.
This is a role for those seeking a fun and vibrant atmosphere with huge earning potential in a supportive environment.
The future possibilities of this roll are limitless.
- Property Management, Business Development or Residential Sales experience essential
- Current Agents Representative Certificate
- Current Victorian Police Check
- Your own car and valid driver's licence
- Strong communication and administration skills
- Immaculate corporate presentation
- Highly motivated and driven
- Saturday rotation roster
- Attractive base salary plus commission (On-target earnings $100-120K per annum)
- Be part of an energetic and dynamic office
- Huge growth potential
- Company mobile phone provided
- Immediate start
- Weekly training
Click on the apply button to send through your cover letter and resume.